Friday, September 28, 2007

Tanner's Farm



Tyler and I baked cookies last week. He was so proud!
Austin LOVES to play with balls. He can already throw the ball to me.

We went to Tanner's orchard today. Here is Tyler playing with the controls on a CAT machine (what else would they have in Peoria?)

Here's our little Austie playing in the hay.

Tyler's friend Abby loves to hold Austin.

Some of Tyler's best buddies making faces (Austin is even in the picture)
We had a great time at the orchard today. They have a huge, fantastic playground, and the weather was actually okay. The only problem is that we were being eaten alive by bugs. Tyler sure didn't carre! Tyler and Mike are going to a father/son campout tonight. Tyler has been beside himself with excitement all week. The campout has served as a convenient little bribe for me this week. Austin and I are going out to dinner with some girl friends. Austin is FINALLY feeling better and the King household is once again sleeping at night, HALLELUJAH! (did I spell that right?)

1 comments:

martha corinna said...

Oh, don't even get me started on sleep.
Your boys sure are handsome. I can't believe Austin can throw a ball! Abram's not up to much. The orchard sounds fun, not as fun as Thanksgiving Point's farm, right?